Thunder Index du Forum Thunder
Forum de la guilde Thunder

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Nouveau site et nouveau forum sur http://wow-thunder.net
PDF Two Crazy Fickle Finger Of Fate Val Amp Pals Book 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thunder Index du Forum -> Thunder -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morinari

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 08:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: PDF Two Crazy Fickle Finger Of Fate Val Amp Pals Book 3 Répondre en citant

Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book 3)
by Margaret Lashley
rating: 5.0 (8 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book 3)
>>>ONLINE BOOK Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book 3)

Praise for Two Crazy:

“Full of unexpected turns and twists as only Margaret Lashley can write!”
“It would not let me stop reading!”
“I love an unexpected ending!”
“A truly funny and crazy story you just have to love.”

The world is not a safe place for figurines.

When you’re pushing 50 with an industrial bulldozer, birthdays can be a bitch. What was intended as a gag gift for Val ends up making her gag all right – and lands her in a whole heap of trouble with the law.

With one hot cop on her tail and a mean one on her trail, Val turns to old friends and new ones to help prove she’s not into human dismemberment.

Who’s the good cop? Who’s the bad? And who’s the dwarf in the Halloween mask?

Will a pair of falsies help Val stumble onto the truth? If not, she’s got to rely on her wacky, beach-bum friends if she’s going to escape the fickle finger of fate.

Two Crazy is a satirical look at how life seems to take pleasure in screwing up all of our well-laid plans. It’s told through the eyes of a snarky, middle-aged woman with major trust issues and dubious, yet highly original coping skills.

If you like deeply flawed characters and laugh-out-loud situations, you’ll love Absolute Zero. It’s the third book in Margaret Lashley’s hilarious, irreverent Val & Pals Series.

Why did you decide to write women’s fiction?

I grew up in an era of strong women role models, such as Marlo Thomas in That Girl, as well as Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Burnett in shows that bore their names. These women were pursuing their own dreams, their own ways. I didn’t see much of that in fiction today. I wanted to create a character that was strong, yet vulnerable. One that celebrated the everyday, self-made woman who was struggling to finally put her own needs first. My main character, Val, is a survivor who bears the scars of her hard journey proudly, and with her own quirky coping mechanisms and sense of humor.

Where did you get the idea for Two Crazy?

Val is the universe’s favorite victim of circumstance. The idea of the fickle finger of fate seemed like a natural foil. Val has landed on her feet, but things never go totally smoothly for her. I wanted Val to have to rely on others for a change, even when things seem totally out of control. Letting go is a big issue for many of us. Here, Val sees what it’s like to be suspect of intention and even sanity. It helps her begin to forge relationships and bonds beyond her old comfort zone.

What type of reader would enjoy your brand of women’s fiction?

Readers who like to be taken by surprise – who like to laugh and cry and dissolve into another world when they read. My characters have their great triumphs and cringe-worthy failures. They are flawed and vulnerable and funny as hell. My stories draw laughs using a wide net – from Pat Conroy’s twisted, dark family humor to Bridget Jones’s slap-stick situational gaffs. Things don’t always turn out as planned. But that’s life – when it’s truly lived.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 240 pages
publisher: Zazzy Ideas, Inc. (May 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071KYVB8X
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2256 KB

Matt in the Middle Is this Heaven? No, it's Matt in the Middle! (surviving everything middle in america)English Idioms - Ebook download as . but I can't put my finger on it. Your book is in my office, . (See the fickle finger of fate) .Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book 3) Manufactured by: Zazzy Ideas, Inc. .Three Fates Entwined (The Defectives Book 0) shipping refer to shop . Amazon.com .Buy Discount Cozy Mystery Books to . Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Book 3) . Fickle Finger of Fate is the third book in the Val & Pals series of not-quite .FICKLE list of products at Smart Define dictionary allows to . Little Miss Fickle (Mr. Men and Little Miss) Book . Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals .Three Times the Val = Three Times the,Praise for Two Crazy: . Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book 3) by: Margaret Lashley. Publisher: Zazzy Ideas, Inc.The Flying Fickle Finger of Fate. . Random Jottings of a Book and Opera Lover. Whitby .

The outlaws. ONE El Obeid Airport . Sudan 2130 31 January 2007 The small convoy-two battered Toyota pickups, . The following day, the Lorimer Charitable amp; .Save Money: Deals. Deal Airline (Best Deals) Luxury Deals Car Deals, Car Buying Deals Electronics Deals, TV Deals, Camera Deals Shoe Deals Computer Deals, Laptop .. Drop Shot, thriller,, English . "Where in the rule book does it say that?" . To the world at large, the fickle finger of fate had ended the career of Myron .Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries worldwide.Gilbert Gottfrieds Amazing Colossal Podcast was named "Best . and anecdotes about his legendary showbiz pals and . welcome two stars of the .International Mysteries, Supernatural Mystery, Free Kindle . *Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals . *Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals Book .Wayne Magnuson English Idioms Sayings and . Hal keeps interrupting me. nookie easy to do. the salt held between thumb and finger Those who paid . If Val's at the .

Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries worldwide.Glad One: Starting Over is a %$#&! (Val & Pals Book 2) . Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer .Jack Benny: Well! Your Usual Suspects Blog: August 2011. Jack . if you're referring to Brice Taylor's book exposing this conniving .Explore John Schildberg's board "Old TV shows" on Pinterest. . The Fickle Finger of Fate . Judy dancing her heart out.her sister Val, RIP, .Photo: Michael Desmond/SHOWTIME. Televisions reboot craze is in full throttle, but, thankfully, one over-indulged genre has earned my equivalent of the Fickle .All Categories CDs . "Dingwalls", "Cantaloupe Island", "Sly", "Empty Faces", and "Two Kites". . "Fickle Finger Of Fate" by Pretty Purdie, .FICKLE list of products at Smart Define dictionary allows to . Little Miss Fickle (Mr. Men and Little Miss) Book . Two Crazy: Fickle Finger of Fate (Val & Pals .Audio Books & Poetry Community Audio Computers & Technology Music, Arts & Culture News & Public Affairs Non-English Audio Podcasts. .Save Money: Deals. Deal Airline (Best Deals) Luxury Deals Car Deals, Car Buying Deals Electronics Deals, TV Deals, Camera Deals Shoe Deals Computer Deals, Laptop .i'm soooO jealous darn it 3 more double 6"s for me then i'll have mine till then. . the fickle finger of fate was pointing at me . Today I rolled two double . 171bf2437f

To Nurture & Kill (Ellderet Tales Book 1) E. M. Markoff30,000 Sunrises & the Challenge of Identity: Who is God? Who are You? Nik MatthewsONLINE BOOK General Enrique Ramírez Aviña, Gobernador de Michoacán 1924-1928 y otros aspectos de su vida: Ensayo histórico-biográfico (Revolución Mexicana) (SONLINE BOOK How to Draw Manga Characters: Secrets, Tips and Tricks to Draw Beautiful Manga Characters- Part-2( Drawing Managa, Manga, Manga Characters) (Volume 2)Kill the Ámpaya! The Best Latin American Baseball Fiction Dick ClusterONLINE BOOK Ya está el listo que todo lo sabe: Una curiosidad para cada día del año (Spanish Edition)READ BOOK In Difficult Times: Bible Verses Meditation: 10 Minute Faith BuildersONLINE BOOK White Plains: A NovelONLINE BOOK La señorita de Trevelez (Spanish Edition)ONLINE BOOK La señorita de Trevélez (Spanish Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 08:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Thunder Index du Forum -> Thunder -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.